"Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?" - Jeremiah 23:29

Monday, February 14, 2011

The Gospel Of John Chapter One Crossword Puzzle

I was inspired this past Sunday night (2/13/2011) to make a crossword puzzle. I don't know why since I don't even like crossword puzzles. I used Microsoft Works, Spreadsheet, and Paint to make it as well as graph paper for the rough draft. The rough draft only took about an hour but putting it together using the afore mentioned programs was quite time consuming. But below you can see it. Click on the image below to see a larger image.

1 comment:

  1. I will right away clutch your rss as I can not in finding your e-mail subscription link
    or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Please allow me recognize in order that I could subscribe.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete